Battery capacity tester
This battery capacity tester measures resistance, voltage, current and temperature.
- Produces the only true measure of battery capacity
- Measures resistance, voltage, current and temperature
- Has built-in comparator with memory
- Both manual and continuous data memory
- Can measure 0-1200 Ah of battery capacity
- Performs load test analysis
- Auto-hold and auto-data storage
- Up to 6000 sets of datalogging capability
- Software CD and USB interface
Features Battery Capacity Tester
Battery types: The TES-33 battery capacity tester will evaluate the capacity of rechargeable batteries including lead-acid batteries, alkaline batteries, and compact storage batteries.
Battery capacity: From 0 to 1200 Ah
Data-logging: Manual data memory: 999 data sets and continuous data memory: 6000 data sets.
Comparator: There are 99 sets of composite comparable functions, which can be set at restistance and voltage values to achieve a reliable evaluation of the battery condition.
Operating environment: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 122 °F) ≤ 80% RH
Dimensions (L x W x D): 198 x 94 x 49 mm (7.8" x 3.7" x 1.9")
Weight: 530 g including batteries (1.2 lb)
Accessories: Clip-type test lead with temperature sensor, pin-type test lead, 3092CP DCA current adaptor, zero adjustment board, instruction manual, batteries, AC adaptor, USB cable, PC software CD, carrying case.
|DC voltage measurement|
|6 V||1 mV||± 0,1% rdg ± 6 digits|
|60 V||10 mV||± 0,1% rdg ± 6 digits|
|DC current measurement|
|60 A||0,01 A||± 2% rdg + 20 digits|
|600 A||0,1 A||± 2% rdg + 2 digits|
|-20 °C to 60 °C||0,1 °C||± 1 °C|
|-4 °F to 140 °F||0,1 °F||± 1,8 °F|