Fluke 279FC Thermal Multimeter
The 279 FC is a full-featured digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging and is designed to increase your productivity and confidence.
The thermal multimeter helps you find, repair, validate and report many electrical issues quickly so that you are confident problems are quickly solved.
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots on high-voltage equipment and transformers, detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches.
Compatible with iFlex® (a flexible current clamp) to expand your measurement capabilities and get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC).
Also with built-in Fluke Connect®, transmit results wirelessly to a smartphone and save time on reporting to validate work is complete.
Size (H x W x D): 216 x 57 x 94 mm · Weight: 0,794 kg · Warranty: 3 years
What are the benefits of using the Fluke Thermal Multimeter?
- Locate the problem immediately by checking hot spots and detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches.
- Expand your measurement capabilities with iFlex®, a flexible current clamp to get into tight, hard-to-reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC).
- Communicate your results by means of the built-in Fluke Connect® software. Transmit results wirelessly to a smartphone and save time on reporting to validate work is complete.
Features Fluke 279FC Thermal Multimeter
- Full-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
- 15 measurement functions including: AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current (with iFlex), Frequency
- Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely, eliminating the need for time-consuming testing and validation
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity. No need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera or wait for the thermographer. Do more in less time
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC)
- Designed for durability, built to withstand a 3 m drop, double insulated with raised rubber holster for increased protection
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly with a smartphone up to 6.1 m away
- Image resolution 80 x 60 mm
- Full-colour 3.5”/8.89 cm LCD screen provides clean, crisp readings
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for a for a full work day (10+ hours) under normal conditions
- Auto power off to save battery power