Multivoltage high-frequency charger
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE HIGH-FREQUENCY MULTIVOLTAGE BATTERY CHARGER
This unit has a double function. It can work either as a current generator, or a battery charger. With a low weight of just 9 Kg and reduced size, the unit is easily transportable providing on the spot service. Once set, the presence / assistance of the operator is not required. In the workshop it can replace a battery charger temporary under repair, or be used to regenerate batteries considered no longer usable.
AS CURRENT GENERATOR: Allows recovery of sulphated or totally discharged batteries. Using selectors, a constant current charge can be sustained for a long duration, achieving de-sulphation of batteries.
AS BATTERY CHARGER: Allows the recharge of batteries from 2 to 80/96V nominal, with adjustable current from 0 to 50 / 65 A, and selectable time from 1 to 100 hours.
PRODUCT FEATURES MULTI VOLT BATTERY CHARGER
THREE-PHASE CURRENT GENERATOR MOD. NG7
- Input Voltage: 400 VAC ± 15 % Three-phase
- Input frequency: 50 ÷ 60 Hz • Efficiency: > 87 %
- Minimum power absorbed: < 10W
- Current absorbed by the battery: < 0,5 mA
- Operating temperature: from –20 to + 50 °C
- Output short-circuit protection (fuse)
- Inverse polarity protection (fuse)
- Accuracy on output voltage: ± 0,5 %
- Acoustic alarm
- Cooling: forced
- Case: metal base, cover in self-extinguishable ABS
- Size: 550 x 270 x 120 mm
- Weight: 9 Kg
- Enclosure class : IP20